View Profile Eviladrianin

28 Movie Reviews

Funny!!!

Very good animation man!! jeje

WOW!!!

Nice effects, and nice speed animation, good job man!!

Wow!!

Totally funny man, great job!! The end is hilarious, lol.

36 Game Reviews

Nice game! :D

Lol, funny game xD

Yay! Thanks! xD

Schulles responds:

You're welcome!

12 Audio Reviews

I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this song! Man, am I a big fan of drone-based music, and this is not the exception. The greatest proof that music can sound incredibly rich without the need of tons of instruments :D Great composition! Good luck for this first round, given the fact that this time I won't take part of this NGADM, I'll be rooting for you! xD

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Wonderful atmosphere! In my opinion, if a song makes your mind wander and imagine of any scene impulsed by the sounds, then it's a great song, regardless of its genre... And it's the case with yours, I felt nostalgia and good/sad memories, so can't decide whether it is happy or sad, but I'm sure it's a beautiful composition.
I also agree with BlueOceans, even though I tend to avoid repetition in my own compositions lol, but this one is the kind of song that needs reafirmation in some of its sections, to make the "moments" last longer. Just an opinion, it's still going to my faves :3 keep the good work, and good luck in your first round!

ColinMuir responds:

Cool sounding piece! The arrangement seems dynamic to me, and even without actual automation, you can tell there's a lot of ups and downs that add up to the piece's movement. I'm also curious to know what soundbanks you used, I personally liked the strings, its "synthetic screech" is really attractive.
To sum up everything, great composition!

I'm Adrian, and I love composing and producing music! My favorite genres are psychedelic rock/folk and orchestral music, especially that from Dvořák :D I also like drawing and my current project is called The Cosmic Dinodog, mainly experimental/folkish :D

Adrian Dominguez @Eviladrianin